This is a nightmare...
My nightmare...

This is me with my endless nightmare...
Nothing I can do... yeah, nothing...
I'm scared, and always scared...
No matter how scared was I, it keeps coming over

This is a nightmare...
My nightmare...

I'm dancing every single night
With the sparkly moonlight...
I can't stop dance, I can't...
Or maybe its me who don't want to stop

I am a princess dance
A princess with a black scarf
Fallen to the endless depth

No one can ever found me...
No one ever realized I was here
No one can save me from it...
Even the brave knights won't help

Nothing remains of me...
Only a dance...
The dance of the dark princess
Dance...
Yeah, only dance

This is the way to surpass all of it
No, its more than that...
This is my life...

I will dance...
I will dance forever...
I will dance until the ends of the world
But there is no ends...
Dancing... dancing...
Dancing with the angels nor the devils
Just let your emotion flow...
Flow with your dance

Cos I'm a princess dance
This is my Nightmare
I'm a Nightmare...

It won't be end just right now...
There's no end...
Nightmare of Princess Dance...
Welcome to the endless of the world...
Just let it flow with your dance
Let's dance together...
Forget about the happiness nor the sadness
Just dance...and dance...

Nightmare... 
Nightmare...
It won't end along my dance


End of Poem~
Ah... sorry. I know that it was a very very awful poem. Not good, bad, etc. So sorry~ 

Comments (1)

On 27 November 2020 pukul 15.40 , Miliana mengatakan...

bagus banget kak tulisannya

resep sosis gulung mie